Ages 4 to 7
Learning fundamental math skills is fun when it is part of a complete learning system! Children will learn addition and subtraction, practicing equivalencies, learning patterns and sequences, and so much more! Includes two CDs and 1 DVD that will not only teach children ages 4-7 essential math skills, but they will have fun at the same time! Trusted in schools and homes for more than 25 years!
- Millie‘s Math House
- Beginning Math-Super Star Games
- Reader Rabbit DVD
- Progress Chart
- Number Recognition
- Addition and Subtraction
- Carrying and Borrowing
- Place Value
- Basic Geometry
- Logic and Memory
- Pattern Recognition
- Problem Solving
- Learning Independence
Millie‘s Math House
In seven fun-filled activities, students explore fundamental math concepts as they learn about numbers, shapes, sizes, quantities, patterns, sequencing, addition, and subtraction. They count critters, build mouse houses, create crazy-looking bugs, make jellybean cookies for Harley the horse, and find just the right shoes for Little, Middle, and Big. Special features include Explore & Discover and Question and Answer modes, which balance independent play with structured learning, and positive, gentle feedback which enhances learning and persistence.
- Identify and Compare Shapes and Sizes
- Create and Complete Patterns
- Learn Numbers to 30
- Practice Addition and Subtraction
- Number Machine: Number Machine has critters in the drawer who help you count and recognize numbers from 0-30.
- Cookie Factory: Clicking on different devices in the Cookie Factory devices in the Cookie Factory to see what each one does. Try using them in different order as well. You can click the two buttons at the bottom of the screen to choose numbers 0-10 or 10-20 for the bins.
Beginning Math-Super Star Games
Shoot hoops and learn fundamental math skills, such as counting,, addition and subtraction. Your child is sure to be a super star as they play bonus basketball games and learn math in a fun and encouraging environment.
Reader Rabbit DVD
Start your engines! The Great Alphabet Race is about to begin! Cheer on t he 26 letter racers as they head toward the finish line to win the coveted Golden Letter trophy!
Using a progress chart, set goals for your child as they learn and play with Arthur and friends. Reward their progress with star stickers. Also includes helpful tips for parents on how to create a positive learning experience.